Departure Tax?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadiva729

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,
I am traveling to Roatan on Saturday on AA and was wondering if anyone has information about the departure tax. I have read that the departure tax is already built into the price of the ticket, others saying you still have to pay it. Does anyone have the correct info who has just flown there? When I called AA they were unsure as well.

TIA!

I'm going Nov 14-21. My travel agent says it is NOT included in the ticket price. It's US $40.00 and must be paid in cash. I'm also traveling on AA.

Now will someone answer MY questions?

Mine was included in the airfare last week, but we heard it is now $49! Depends on when you booked, and your airline. Check with them, we went Delta FWIW.

Not sure but your best bet is to take the amount of the tax and put it aside and if it is included in your ticket then get yourself a nice meal if it isn't well then you were ready for it

Hello,
I am traveling to Roatan on Saturday on AA and was wondering if anyone has information about the departure tax. I have read that the departure tax is already built into the price of the ticket, others saying you still have to pay it. Does anyone have the correct info who has just flown there? When I called AA they were unsure as well.

TIA!

It is. I flew AA out of RTB on Oct 10, 2015 and Oct 31, 2015. I did not have to pay departure tax at the airport either time (though I did have to pay for checking a bag).

We were there in August and the tax was included (if you booked your ticket after 2/17 tax is included). Look at the bottom of your ticket where the taxes are listed. There should be a fee of $40-49. That's the departure tax

Ours was included in ticket price in September on United. I think it's a standard now, not sure.

The departure tax is now included in your airfare. But it's really simple...look on your ticket - the fees are detailed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom