Desperate Diving Housewives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nurse H2O

Registered
Reaction score
ok ladies...who is your favorite character or who can you relate to most out of the crazy women that live on Weisteria Lane....I can relate to Lynett the most, but my favorite is Susan with Bree running a close second....

nurse H2O:
ok ladies...who is your favorite character or who can you relate to most out of the crazy women that live on Weisteria Lane....I can relate to Lynett the most, but my favorite is Susan with Bree running a close second....
Yup, Susan bcz I can relate to the single mommy thing trying to get her MILF-ness back, Lynette (2nd) because of giving up her career to be a mom and having a hard time adjusting to mommyhood but loving it nontheless, Bree (3rd) because she lost her sense of independance when she married and tries to live up to what other's expectation of her are to perfection (yet she is as flawed as all the others), Gabrielle is last because I can not relate to infidelity. Evie I can't stand because she makes Susan feel like poop for being a nice person and she fooled around with Susan's husband while they were still married.

And yes, I'm a DH addict!!! Peeved that its a rerun this sunday...

Lynette is about the only one I would consider calling a human or well adjusted or who I would bother to interact socially. Do not misunderstand, they are all milf-alicious, including what used to be Nicollette Sheridan before all of the medical intervention. (Down with surgey! Revel in your laugh lines!)

It's just that Lynette seems about the most functional of the lot.

My "Picks to Click" for:

Best look in CFM Shoes (and throwing up in a new car) : Gabrielle
Best look, naked in the bushes or while setting casual fires : Susan
Best straight actress, best make up/style for character representation look, still with a Luger pistol stashed away somewhere : Bree
Best "they're real and they're spectacular!" gal : Mary
Best "work-casual" fashions proving that sex sells : Edie
Best chance for becoming a new congenital (thanks, dad!) serial murderer : Zach
Best daughter for a mother to listen to : Julie

Here is ther official "which housewife are you ?
http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/index.html

My fave character is Susan, she cracks me up, I am like her in that I'm a clutz and find myself in awkward situations a lot!

And I thought we were going to hear about "our" desperate diving housewives here. Any of you need your plumbing fixed or lawn mowed?

I don't watch it enough to even know the character's names, but it has the same kind of strange appeal for me that Dallas and Dynasty did in the 80's.

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Any of you need your plumbing fixed or lawn mowed?

Dr. Bill

hmmm You can wash my car if you'd like, Dr. Bill..... :schijnend

Susan by far. If she was blonde then I'd be her.. Always falling for the wrong guy, wrong place, klutz....

MissyP:
hmmm You can wash my car if you'd like, Dr. Bill..... :schijnend

Be glad to, MissyP. How soon can you get it over to the island?

Dr. Bill
Two weeks without getting wet... and counting

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom