Desperate Diving Housewives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
Be glad to, MissyP. How soon can you get it over to the island?

Dr. Bill
Two weeks without getting wet... and counting

Ahhh... you didn't say there was a catch!
I'll be out there for the gold star dive in July... I'll keep an eye out for you.. :)

I can't imagine I'll be anywhere else but the Dive Park on the Gold Star Dive weekend. I like to film the stars for fun.

Make sure you bring your car!

Dr. Bill

drbill:
I can't imagine I'll be anywhere else but the Dive Park on the Gold Star Dive weekend. I like to film the stars for fun.

Make sure you bring your car!

Dr. Bill

Not sure the Express will let me claim a Mustang as baggage, but... we'll see.
So, are you any good at finding the stars? :eyebrow:

I only look for the stars AFTER the dive is over. I think I found seven after one of the Gold Star dives but usually just 3-4.

A Mustang... hmmm. Catalina Freight will bring it over, although it ain't cheap!

Maybe I should just offer to mow lawns or clean pools. And is it the housewives that are "desperate," or me (not referring to you, Missy)?

Dr. Bill

drbill:
I only look for the stars AFTER the dive is over. I think I found seven after one of the Gold Star dives but usually just 3-4.

Maybe I should just offer to mow lawns or clean pools. And is it the housewives that are "desperate," or me (not referring to you, Missy)?

Dr. Bill

Darn it! I was hoping you would lead me to the stars :wink:
You're not desperate... Aren't things blossoming between you & your dive buddy? :eyebrow:

Bummer. It's no longer broadcast here, have to wait till september.

MissyP:
Darn it! I was hoping you would lead me to the stars :wink:
You're not desperate... Aren't things blossoming between you & your dive buddy? :eyebrow:

Be happy to, dahling. I have two telescopes up at the house. Oh, you mean the Gold Stars.

Must admit that I can't decipher where my dive buddy is on that issue. Of course she just left for a week in Cancun and Cozumel... leaving me in "cold water."

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Be happy to, dahling. I have two telescopes up at the house. Oh, you mean the Gold Stars.

Must admit that I can't decipher where my dive buddy is on that issue. Of course she just left for a week in Cancun and Cozumel... leaving me in "cold water."

Dr. Bill
Gotta start using that High Karatee cologne, get's 'em all the time. HI!

drbill:

Dr. Bill

:star: Ok Dr. B, we can go star searching with telescopes, in addition to the gold stars... :wink:

And, being in cold water isn't so bad... Thats why we wear wetsuits :)

Just remember, this is the month of "June Gloom." The skies will probably be overcast at night.

You wear a wetsuit? If you watch my videos when you're here, you'll have to "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom