Desperate Diving Housewives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
Just remember, this is the month of "June Gloom." The skies will probably be overcast at night.

You wear a wetsuit? If you watch my videos when you're here, you'll have to "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill!"

But..... the Gold Star dive is in July, not June, which means the stars will be out :wink:

Dive dry.... adding another catch I see! Sheesh, I just can't win :33:

And my car is still dirty... :: sigh ::

Ah, how right you are... we may have clear skies by then.

I call my newspaper column, TV show and DVD's "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" since the reader/viewer gets to experience the undersea world from the comfort of an easy chair. No wetsuit or cold water required.

Hmmm... what happened to the other SB members on this thread. It looks like it's just you and me!

Bill

drbill:
A

No wetsuit or cold water required.

Hmmm... what happened to the other SB members on this thread. It looks like it's just you and me!

Bill

But..... what if I like cold water and wetsuits? :)

Just you and me here... well, no problem there.. We can always talk about Kyle & his tank shootout again...finding stars in July... blonde issues (I made that addition to my sig in honor of the people I offended)... re-certs of c-cards.. :eyebrow:

MissyP:
But..... what if I like cold water and wetsuits? :)

Just you and me here... well, no problem there.. We can always talk about Kyle & his tank shootout again...finding stars in July... blonde issues (I made that addition to my sig in honor of the people I offended)... re-certs of c-cards.. :eyebrow:

Like cold water and wetsuits... great. Even a few of my dry suit diving buddies have switched back, and I'm glad they did!

I noticed Kyle's thread was revived recently... I didn't go there.

Re-certs of dive cards? Whew, that one has caused me to spend much more time on SB than usual. It has also accelerated my post counter. Speaking of which, your post counter has been in over-drive as well.

Blonde issues? That would be an interesting topic. Care to take it to PM's or e-mail?

drbill:
I noticed Kyle's thread was revived recently... I didn't go there.

Re-certs of dive cards? Whew, that one has caused me to spend much more time on SB than usual. It has also accelerated my post counter. Speaking of which, your post counter has been in over-drive as well.

Blonde issues? That would be an interesting topic. Care to take it to PM's or e-mail?

Kyle's thread is back? Well, isn't that great.. (note the sarcasm). You caused quite a stir with your re-cert thread- you're such a troublemaker Dr. B! :wink: It's a good debate/discussion thread.
My increased post count is due to many sleepless nights spent in the humor/games area on here- mindless entertainment I suppose.... The blonde thread added a few posts to my count as well... too bad people can't buy a sense of humor on Ebay....

I suppose we should continue our convesations in PMs or email- I think we totally hijacked this thread..
What should we discuss next? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom