Destin, Morrison, St. Andrews, Cypress, and Becton 5-12 & 5-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB:
Mat, I have arranged things so I can dive Saturday! I will do the Jetties and Morrison if you want to do both. I will pick up another tank tomorrow if you want to hit Morrison. Let me know and we can make plans. PM me with any specifics you want too.

Right on! :D

I would definately like to do a single tank at Destin and two tanks at Morrison. If you have two tanks available to you, we can stop at ScubaTech to fill the Destin tank so you don't have to rent a third. Depending on time, and if you are interested, I was thinking of also dropping in on that little sailboat off the public access(bayside) on Santa Rosa Island to see what it is and if it has anything on it. Wouldn't be using a full tank here, just whatevers left over after the jetties. This dive doesn't really have to happen though... I'm more interested in the Jetties and Morrison.

amadus98:
MAtt I got sunday off..... count me in.. Cant make the early dive but ill make it to cypress. And dont worrie more beer is on the way........lolol.

Awesome! Do you think you'll be able to drag your jetski out there? My Zodiac will be full(3 divers + gear), so I'll be slow and unable to fit anyone(much less gear) in it. Its a great dive, worth the effort of bringing the PWC.

Place I can handle easy enough, boat launch off CR277 in Vernon, FL.

Directions:
I-10 East
Exit 104 and head south(right) on CR279
CR279 deadends at CR79, take a right(south)
Enter Vernon about a mile later.
In Vernon, take a left(north) on CR277 and go up about 4 miles
Take a left on Culpepper Ln and follow it until it deadends at the boatlaunch. There is a small boat launch sign at the road.

I need to see if I can round up anyone looking to dive St. Andrews Jetties early Sat morning, if not, we can get to Cypress a bit earlier than originally planned.

I'll post back later tonight with something more concrete.

Hello - Just wondering if you can give me a little more info on the Jetties diving Sunday am. We will be there the weekend; my buddy is looking for a group to dive the jetties with; as I am unable to dive due to sinus infection. NEWLY PATI certified...don't really need babysitting per say, but have never dove salt water before either. You will be meeting at 6:30 am ?
Thanks, Wana Dive

I will probably pick up an extra AL80. I will dive my LP108 at the jetties, and you know me, I will burn all of that up in one dive. We can stop at Scuba Tech on the way out and refill that one and I will have the AL80 for back up at Morrison or the sailboat. I am open for anything just as long as I have enough air. If Yoda isn't there with his pony I have to practice good gas management!:D Okay, no flames you guys...it is only a joke.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Right on! :D

I would definately like to do a single tank at Destin and two tanks at Morrison. If you have two tanks available to you, we can stop at ScubaTech to fill the Destin tank so you don't have to rent a third. Depending on time, and if you are interested, I was thinking of also dropping in on that little sailboat off the public access(bayside) on Santa Rosa Island to see what it is and if it has anything on it. Wouldn't be using a full tank here, just whatevers left over after the jetties. This dive doesn't really have to happen though... I'm more interested in the Jetties and Morrison.

wanadive:
You will be meeting at 6:30 am ?
Thanks, Wana Dive

Yeah, if you know for sure that you can dive Sunday morning give me a call(shoot me a PM for #). I would like to meet early as I'm diving some springs mid-day.

11 it is for Cypress :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom