Dewi Nusantara in Raja Ampat - how many dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been on the DN twice, both times in RA. It is a great boat with a great crew...please say hi to Wendy and Yan, the lead dive guides. As for the number of dives, it will be four on most days, but there may be one or two days where the boat needs to move a significant distance and you only do three dives. The trip to the Pearl Farm is interesting and does not mean that you miss a dive...plus, you will usually dive at the Pearl Farm pier in the evening.

Have fun.
jason.

Just came off the boat 36 dives in total 2 dives on the last day and 2 days with 3 dives because of longer transfers
4 dives sites were done twice:
Manta Sandy
Boo Rocks
Melissa Garden
Algae Patch I
Overall considering this is a remote area with many sites repeating the sites was overall just convenient to the boat and added little value at least to us as the second dive did not have anymore any wow factor left

Please just drop me an email - I am dedicated to answering every question you may have and I can even send you our guest handbook which will give you much more information on the vessel and the diving! :)

Cheers, Alison

---------- Post added December 28th, 2012 at 03:05 PM ----------

Hope your enjoy your Christmas cruise pfcsharky! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom