Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Mar. 25, Dallas (site TBD)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, what time is the Arlington Hooters event on Friday? It may be an excuse for me to leave work early. I'm in the Plano area but a short little road trip sounds good.

Hooters got voted out, so it will be wherever in Dallas Daylon wants to set up. You'll have to ask him...

How about Champps in Addison? (Corner of Beltline and Tollway) ?

6pm?

D.

I'm good with Champs. Like you I'm just north of Addison. I don't know if I can quite make it there at 6:00, but I shouldn't be too much later. Just depends on work. Anyone else interested?

Addison's perfect - I work at Keller Springs/Tollroad. I'm new to the group but would enjoy meeting everyone.

DFW Swampers Happy Hour/Dinner dates

Feb. 24 -- Champs, Addison (Belt Line and Tollway), 6:00pm

Mar. 25 -- Joe's Crab Shack, Arlington (Copeland and Nolan Ryan), 5:00pm

Hope everyone can make it. Let me know if you need directions.

Alrighty then - i'll be there at 6pm (Champps Addison) and tell the hostess to point any wayward scuba folks over in my direction -

I have to cut out about 9pm or so - but would be happy to hoist a few with some SBers..

D.

OK, I need to start getting a head count together for anyone that wants to come eat at Joe's on the 25th. Please let me know if you are planning to attend and how many will be with you. I promised them 20, so we need to get as close to that number as possible.

OK, so far I have:

ScubaTexan
Daylonious
Lukiedukie and Firegoddess
Foo and Donald
Sealskin and company
TxHockeyGuy
Scubabum2 and company
TruckDiver and Smonster
Froglady
mle_osu and Melanie

Anyone else?