DH divers in Palm Beach/S. Fla area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't been at the museum too long and Bernie hasn't stopped by since I started. But when he does (hopefully in May for Memorial Day or at Muster in Nov), I can't wait to sit down with him for a nice long chat.....

You will find Bernie either knows or has dived with everyone who is anyone in the history of scuba from Cousteau on down.

Oh, it definitely won't be a local thing cause I'm still trying to light a fire under these old farts to let me rebuild there regs. And I'm talking Mistrals to RAMs, there is some good stuff down here. So if I can put this together we will have a 12 pack for a wreck & reef dive plus a cookout with a 15' pool dive so we can all try out some of the more esoteric gear that may show up. Keep your fingers crossed.

There is a 15' deep pool in Boca?
Yes, the Meadows park pool has a 15' diving well, unfortunately it is not available to the public.

I received my reg in the mail today, and it's a work of art. I'm almost afraid to get it wet! I want to shout out to Bryan at VDH for a fantastic reg.

I now have to get my vintage gauge, oval mask and fins. I need to find my old weight belt with lead weights, and I guess eventually I'm going to have to attach an octo and a use my BP/W so I can jump off a boat.

I'm sooooooooo excited!!! I'll be getting wet this weekend!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom