Did someone lose a wedding ring?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Recently a friend and I went on a treasure hunt in Lake Superior and found a nice ring, prescription glasses, necklaces and plenty of trash. We saw some local inhabitants too. I didn't expect to see the trout and it swam away so fast that I was barely able to get a shot of him. Sure was a fine looking specimen.
Share this video guys! I want to send those glasses back to their owner!

I lost a trout. Please put it on ice and send it my way!

Oops, that was YOURS!? Sorry (Belbe) IllI go look to see if therest any left

I lost a ring that I'd really like to get back. It is precious. It was inscribed in ancient elvish and looked like this:
%B8%A7%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87.jpg

Haha, that's awesome. I was hop
I lost a ring that I'd really like to get back. It is precious. It was inscribed in ancient elvish and looked like this:
View attachment 476456
In someone would had put that comment on my YouTube thread. Hundreds of views and no one caught that reference yet. Hats off!

Enjoy your videos

Short - to the point and entertaining --
As well as documenting the a civic improvement activities of an underwater trash man.

I especially enjoy your synopsis and description of the treasures you have recovered

A fresh water Mel Fisher

Sam Miller, III

Enjoy your videos

Short - to the point and entertaining --
As well as documenting the a civic improvement activities of an underwater trash man.

I especially enjoy your synopsis and description of the treasures you have recovered

A fresh water Mel Fisher

Sam Miller, III
Thanks, Sam! I truly appreciate the feedback and seek to improve my videos through dialogue such as what we have here.
Most of my actual diving goes unrecorded, as many would find it boring anyway.
However, If one could make a living doing this, my name would surely be in that hat
I'll continue to post here now that I know a few folks like them.

DD

@Diverdon

In 1957 I became a charter member of the LA based Underwater Photographic Society aka UPS and a few years later cofounded the Orange County UPS aka O CUPS. I also taught UW Photography at a community college for several years .Therefore .I have a few credentials in UW photography

So many UW photographers do not have continuity ...nothing top side - they begin UW and end UW with minutes to hours of boring images.

Tt was determined many moons ago to be "interesting" there needs to be topside, UW and once again top side along with narration and perhaps sub titles

You apparently meet all requirements and have been demonstrating great talent

Your images are a treat to view

SDM

Wow! Thanks, Sam. I call it dumb luck.

I knew you were a diving legend and have read more here than posted, so it is refreshing to know that I am learning as I go forward.

Do us both a favor though? Don't look at my earlier videos

Seriously though, thank you!

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom