Different GoPro Hero 3 Dive setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guru Spud

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all,

So i have just invested in my first underwater camera, The Hero3 Black Edition and am hopefully getting it in the country (NZ) early next week, so my next logical step is starting to look into my setup.

So i thought this could be a good chance to start up a thread where everyone could share there go pro setups, detail what lights, filters and trays there using along with the dive conditions/locations there using there setups in and the camera settings they used to get there results.

I know for me with just getting into underwater photography/filming that the abundance of different setups can be quite mind boggling, especially with all the different attachments for a newbie it can get quite confusing and this scuba board has already helped me heaps in choosing to buy the Hero 3, so fingers crossed i'll be able to leech a bit more info off the guys who are already in the water testing this camera :D

I've heard many good things about SRP's products anything else out there worth looking into?

Ha, yeah that didn't cross my mind at first, seems pretty obvious now though :dork2:

Cheers for the link!

Now Now Toozler, be nice to our mates in NZ..................but heck yes, use the search button as many many many people have already laid the golden path to find the precious, the ring, the hobbits, and other fine local grub LIKE YOUR STEAK PIES, PLEASE PLEASE SHIP ME SOME STEAK PIES I'M GOING THROUGH TWITCHING SPASMSSSSSSSS.

for those who've never been to NZ or OZ, they have the BEST little miny pies at gas stations and local corner stores, couple bucks each, similar, gag, to what in the States we have chilli-cheese dogs and microwave deep fried burritos.

steak pies rock.

good on yah mate!

enjoy the GoPro Forums. Lots of smart hooning blokes in here.

Haha yeah rocky i will give you that, however those marvelous pies are the reason why my wetsuit gets tighter every time i try it on :D as i said fantastic forum already learnt heaps just from browsing, look forward to hopefully posting some of my own vids and setups in the future!

Just need to get the rest of NZ on the GoPro band wagon for diving

Dive for life!

Petrol stations not gas stations here :)

just like your tyres.

And "take away" food, instead of "food to go".

You Crazy Hooners.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom