Digital Camera Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin

Resident/Token Treehugger
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone heard anything about the Digital Camera Group, or did it simply die? Now that I have a U/Wdigi cam I can actually play.

Post if you know anything.

LBD!

Have not heard a thing out of Dave or Bruce. It was getting kind of hard to come up with new ideas. We can go to the quarry and play one day if you like or I would bet we could toss in the art reef at Gypsy and play around some.

Herman, I might be able to do FL the weekend of the 24th, but I am guessing the vis is so bad I might not get anything.

Linda, we were there today....I wouldn't bother bringing a camera at this point.
Rawlings might be a better choice.

That's kind of what I was thinking Jason. However you know me, if the conditions aren't great I would just as soon do something else, LOL!!

I was hoping to play with it underwater before Florida, but that might not happen, my weekend schedule is a bit hectic between now and then.

What did you end up getting Linda? I was at Rawlings last Sat. 6-10-06 finishing my Rescue cert, but didnt bring camera or wife ( she thought Id be to busy to have time with her, but she was wrong as I had to wait til they were done with all their OW students) vis wasnt that great as it seems as the training groups are out in full force.

Robert I went with the SP350 because of the U/W settings. I figured out how to use the MyMode (sort of) for one of the U/W settings, but I think you just kept it on the scene mode the whole time didn't you?

What size card were you using, were you shooting in RAW or SHQ and how many photos per card did you get. Inquiring brunettes want to know.

I need to sit down and play with the housing before my trip.

Linda it was a 1gb card & I was in SHQ I think. I got over 400 pics in Utila & it wasnt full yet.
I used all the pre set scene settings as Ive never been that big of a shutter bug so this is a new experience.
Im hoping to get some good pics when we dive with Cape Fear in 2 weeks.
Where are you going?

Robert I sent you a PM on ZD, would love to chat with you or Trina, just to sort out some fine details. I think I have it but need reassureance.

I am headed to Florida first week in July plan to do about 10 dives (if all goes as planned), 3/day Sunday and Tuesday, 2 Monday and Thursday. I leave on July 1st. Will be staying in WPB

Hopefully Alberto won't mess up your vis at the end of the month and the storms stay away for awhile

Wednesday and Friday are Linda surveys the land for photo ops and shells days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom