DIN fitting for Calypso

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't believe that AL offers the "sport" (200 bar) adapter. The 300 bar DIN adapter fits the 200 bar as well, and I think that the one adapter that AL provides will convert ALL of their current regulators. Mine works fine!!!

Originally posted by NetDoc
I don't believe that AL offers the "sport" (200 bar) adapter. The 300 bar DIN adapter fits the 200 bar as well, and I think that the one adapter that AL provides will convert ALL of their current regulators. Mine works fine!!!

Hey Doc,

So are you saying that you think AL only has a 300 bar adaptor?

Also, I don't think you can use the same adaptor for all AL regs (but I'm not sure). Plus, the Calypso is a piston reg, whereas most other ALs are diaphragm, which might create the need for a separate adaptor... maybe.

Thanks.

Josh

I thought it was SCUBA Pro that pushed the sport DIN for awhile. As for the adaptor fitting, it only screws into the regulator 3/8". I just can't see them re-creating the wheel here when there is no logical need.

Back
Top Bottom