Dinner January 20th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Due to popular demand, and the desire of a few to put it together, we thought we would see if anyone is interested in another dinner get together.

I had a blast at the last one and I hope everyone else did too so lets do it again.

Chad

There are only a few reasonably priced restaurants in the Lexington Area that has the room for 20 people comfortably.
I'll book, but let's start getting some ideas. Double Chi again?

a repeat and the good thing is there shouldn't be anything that will affect my profile picture:wink:

I would love to get together again ... Chi-Chi's or Cheddars sounds good to me. :)

any chance on making it a weekend? I will be back in school by then and doubt i will have the time to come down. If it is on a weekend I will probably be there any way visiting my fiance.

I don't know if you get off school for MLK day but thats the 20th... if that helps, hope you can come.
- A J

Oh yeah, i forgot about the holiday. Probably could do it then.

I've called several restaurants and they can't handle a large group like this on a weekend night. I'll call my old roommate at Cheddars and see what he says about a large group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom