Dinner January 20th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It appears that I will be able to join you so I need directions and an address please on where everyone will be meeting.

Thanks

Cheddars is on Tates Creek Road about halfway between New Circle Road and Man-O-War Blvd. Tates Creek Road is the next interchange east of the Nicholasville Rd exit that you took to get to Chi-Chi's(assuming that you used New Circle Road).

If you take New Circle Rd around the west side of Lexington you will exit to the right at Tates Creek Road and turn right at the end of the exit ramp. Proceed to the 2nd traffic light and turn right(I think there is a thortons gas station there) Make the first left and then again I think its the next first left into the Cheddars parking lot. I may need to check on that.

Thanks for the invite JBD...I'll be there provided my travel on the day before gets me home ok. I'll be returning from St. Thomas, so hopefully I'll have some interesting stuff to share. Thanks to everyone who has worked on this get-together!

I did do the New Circle Rd gig last time.

it will be great to see you two again!!

Back
Top Bottom