Dinner on 4/5/03?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't made any arrangements yet, so if there is a better weekend now is the time to tell me. So what works for you Chad?

I wonder what he and kymermaid are doind that is sooooo special they have to miss the dinner when the daytonites invade....I bet if it was at montgomery inn Chad would be there......

I am open to suggestions, I was just trying to include my fiance, but when ever is best for the group is fine by me....as long as it isn't the last saturday. I can't make arrangements if I can't be there. :wink:

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I wonder what he and kymermaid are doind that is sooooo special they have to miss the dinner when the daytonites invade....I bet if it was at montgomery inn Chad would be there......

Hey, we would LOVE to mingle with the northerners, but that weekend falls during my annual KY dental convention in Louisville and it, also, involves another special occassion, which had kind of been pre-planned or discussed. If there would be a different weekend that could work that would be great, but if not, that's understandable and there will be another time we can make it ... but we WILL miss you. :eek:ut: :wink:

to the 12th or 19th of April as well. Would these dates be acceptable for anyone else?

April is pretty wide open for me....I would prefer to do the 12th, if I was making a decision.

I get one date set and you MOVE it! Big T, I wish it was that easy but there's only one peon who can work the finance office and he gives her one Saturday off a month so I have to work around that. The 12th is Easter weekend so I don't know about making that but we can make it the 5th or 19th. Y'all just pick a date :)
Ber :bunny:

I am open other than the first weekend. So what ever is best for everyone else. But if the 5th is best don't hold it up for us....we will miss you though. :D

Chad

The 19th is good too...as well as the 26th...I don't care...I just picked the 12th b/c I would just crash at my parent's place in cincy as spend easter with them the 13th.

Anyway....y'all make a decision and let me know what it is...I will do my best to be there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom