Dinner on 4/5/03?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

work for me. Where are we going?

I am planning on The Cold Spring Road House. I know they will accomadate us without asking for a deposit or a definite number and they also offer wide variety of selections on their menu, and we will have our own room. It worked out well for my Dad's retirement party a week ago.

since I've been up that way. Can you clue me in to where its located. If its in Cold Springs I would be coming up US 27.

If you come up US27 you can't miss the place. It will be on your left hand side going north. I will try to get some milage numbers from something major like the Meijers you will also pass.

I know there has been talk of this being in Cincinnati....is it???

I'll have to find out if hubby is off that Saturday! Hopefully we'll be able to come :)
Ber :bunny:

Ain't he the boss....can't he just have one of the pee-ons work that night....I'm coming down, but it is unknown at this time wether or not the little lady or the rest of the wrecking crew will be coming down with me. I'll have more details at a later date.

KyMermaid and I will not be able to attend on that weekend. But if you all have it then have a great time......Head over to Jillian's afterwards and play a few games for me. :)

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom