DIR-F in Atlanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I was going to post this in the tek section, but I don't think you have to have an interest in tek diving to take this course.

Andrew Georgitsis and Michael Kane will be teaching a DIR-F course in Atlanta during the first weekend of February. Dates of the course are Friday, January 31 through Sunday, February 2 (Note: these dates differ from what is shown on the GUE website calendar - the calendar dates are incorrect).

DOH!!!!!

I have been waiting for this class for months!!!!!!!!

And wouldnt you know it, Thats the month Im on vacation......IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Dave

Hey Dave,

Why wouldn't you get one of those airtran $89.00
R/T specials to Ft Lauderdale and take the class
at Brownies? They have one every month. Or the
one up in TN with David Rhea that's coming up? It's
about 3 hours away.

The class for Atlanta is being held over at Alabama
Blue Water anyway which is almost 2 hours from
Atlanta.

Kell

Kell.

Im here on an "extended" biz trip, and have a chain tied around my ankle to a new plant. 3 days "out of reach" is not do-able, however 3 hours drive away is a workable option.

Once things calm down a bit, I will more than likely spend a fair bit of time in North Florida.

Aquamaniac once bubbled...
Kell.

Im here on an "extended" biz trip, and have a chain tied around my ankle to a new plant. 3 days "out of reach" is not do-able, however 3 hours drive away is a workable option.

Once things calm down a bit, I will more than likely spend a fair bit of time in North Florida.

If the North Florida trip doesn't work out, let me know as I'm sure we'll have another one in Atlanta..

BTW, I'm not sure if this list has a problem if we publish the classes, and FTR, I was unaware that this post was going to this list. Neither Andrew nor I want to spam a group so if it's a problem let me know and we'll do our best to let the class organizers know that this list prefers to to be advised of potential classes..

Sorry if we caused any problems..

Later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom