DIR-F Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had posted you would be out of luck since the mothership has nothing but bunkbeds.

pennypue:
Phew......I've got that covered in spades.....but I outgrew bunkbeds.

Dan Gibson:
I had posted you would be out of luck since the mothership has nothing but bunkbeds.
I think the mothership blocked the initial signal........guess I'll just have to stay on earth. I think they were trying to trick me into going by not admitting they had nothing but bunkbeds......

wb416:
Ya know, Randy... I might be able to put in a good word with Brandon so that she end's up being your dive menace... errr... buddy on the DIRF weekend... deal? :wink:

...Princess the menace... has a nice ring to it.. don't ya think Randy? :D

Bob, what are you thinking here, buddy? You bring me over to the "dark" side then do something like that to me? <laughing>

Actually, that could be a good thing. Perhaps I'll learn something about Royality at the same time. :11:

mikkilj:
On July 15-17, my husband and I took the DIR-F course in Houston, TX. I am very ecstatic that we both passed the course on our first try! Admittedly, we still have a lot to work on :wink: .

For the full(er) report, visit here:

http://www.chumclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=475

We had a great time and highly recommend doing the course early-on. We both had 22 dives before the course... :) 15 of those were in our BP/wings, which also helped.

Instructors Tyler Moon, Dave Sweetin, and intern Derek Bennett were outstanding.

about hijackin' your thread. As you know, we're pretty good at it. :devil_2:

wb416:
You helped stir more interest... that can't be a bad thing :)

Yes Mikkilj got everyone talking and thinking about a DIRF class, even some of us girls! Right Princess? :wink:

Mel

suthnbelle:
Yes Mikkilj got everyone talking and thinking about a DIRF class, even some of us girls! Right Princess? :wink:

Mel
Well WB got me going on it. He suggested it after our first dive. But I must say that the class report has definitely helped. And well, watching Randy bounce all over the place like a kid in a candy store has been amusing. :)

I would have loved class with you Mel. Just wondering what exactly a DIR tiara looks like. Does anyone have any examples? And where can I order one? Well actually two, one for me and one for Mel. Sorry Randy, I'm afraid you're on your own here........

I read somewhere, I think posted by Mania, about a fundies class in the Red Sea for just women. That GUE would like to see more women in class. Gue, are you listening? Tiaras. That's the key. :rofl2: Imagine the trim and buoyancy control required to balance a tiara on your head while holding your stops...........

Mikkilj, thanks for the thread, thanks for being a wonderful host, a very patient person and having a good sense of humor.

WB thanks for being willing to dive with a n00b and encouraging her despite her propensity for tiaras.

pennypue:
Imagine the trim and buoyancy control required to balance a tiara on your head while holding your stops............

:rofl2: now that is funny :rofl2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom