DIR: The Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have two guest rooms, and can house more than two people if they're willing to do air mattresses and sleeping bags.

I"ll celebrate my 200th dive by becoming a tech diver. :)

jesus christ, talk about deja vu

The whole board's deja vu, Andy. Don't worry about this one anyway ... the discussion's been moved to other venues ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well, we have about twenty people so far involved in this -- Rec charters, Tech dives, scooters, doubles, mix . . . It's going to be a VERY good time. Anybody else want to join the fun?

TSandM:
We have two guest rooms, and can house more than two people if they're willing to do air mattresses and sleeping bags.

You probably would have more if you offered Nitrox mattresses to the DIR crowd. :D

Just wanted to revive this thread, as the time is getting closer. We have a great group of people gathering in Seattle. I think the two charter boats on Saturday may be full. But we are also diving on Friday, Sunday and Monday (and there's the party at my house Saturday night). If anybody else feels moved to join us, it would just make the party bigger and more fun (whether we're talking about the party of underwater explorers, or the barbecue!)

I am pretty close to making a commitment to come. Just got back from that area and had a great time. Sorry to hear that the boats are full, but I'm sure there is some great diving elsewhere.

If I come I'll bring the ribs for the bbq and some other goodies - a benefit of being in the business.

I am just trying to convince a couple of other guys to come along (You know who you are!) Once I know for sure, who can I contact for travel and accomidation recommendations.

Thanks,

Hunter

The boats are indeed almost full-there might be a spot or two left (right now we are at 20 between Deep Sea and Bandito). But, if people are interested in coming out anyways, there will be ample diving opportunities.

One thing: If you are a late addition, please plan to bring your own tanks. It took me about a month to get the tank resources together for the out of towners, and with the exception of double 95s, things are a bit lean on that front now.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom