Direct flights to Roatan from US??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denmark

Registered
Reaction score
Hi fellow divers.

Does any of you know if it is possible to fly directly (non-stop) from eg. Miami or Houston to Roatan??
The only flights I can find have the following itinary: Miami/Houston - San Pedro Sula - La Ceiba - Roatan. Its that the only way??
I´m from Denmark and I don´t want to spent too much vacation time on an airplane :14:

Thanks!

Regards

Karsten

Denmark:
Hi fellow divers.

Does any of you know if it is possible to fly directly (non-stop) from eg. Miami or Houston to Roatan??
The only flights I can find have the following itinary: Miami/Houston - San Pedro Sula - La Ceiba - Roatan. Its that the only way??
I´m from Denmark and I don´t want to spent too much vacation time on an airplane :14:

Thanks!

Regards

Karsten
I flew on TACA (airlines) - NON STOP from Miami to Roatan.

I believe that Continental also flies non-stop from Houston to Roatan, or at least they did.

Denmark:
Hi fellow divers.

Thanks!

Regards

Karsten[/QUOTE

My wife and I have a Continental Non Stop flight leaving Houston Flight Number 1864 at 1250 pm on April 29. They are supposed to have flights leaving every Saturday. Give them a try. LOL

Delta also has a few non-stop flights direct to Roatan from Atlanta. Although most of their routes connect with Taca through San Pedro Sula. Might be easier to get to Atlanta though for you since it's a major US hub.

Delta has direct flights from their hub in Atlanta. Should be real easy for you to book Delta from your local airport to ATl then on to RTB

TACA Flies direct: Houton/Roatan on Saturdays, Miami/Roatan direct on Sundays.

Continental flies direct: Houston/Roatan twice on Saturdays, one gets in around 1pm, the other around 4pm.

I'm not sure Delta's itn, they started a direct flight in March, but I think it's from Atlanta/Roatan.

Try using something like Sidestep and it will give you a wide search and lots of results. There are direct flights but they may only be certain days.

Denmark:
Hi fellow divers.

Thanks!

Regards

Karsten

I just booked Taca direct from Houston to Roatan for $599/person, round trip. Can't wait! Got a new BC too. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom