DIRF Course Report March 22-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope that doesn't mean that we can't poke fun at our team members, close friends, family, distant relatives, employees,....... etc.:crafty: Part of team building.. keeping our team mentally alert:D I had to say the thing earlier about the dude in the green fins though, it was just too funny. Would still have been funny if we were in any other gear doing anything else. :D Heh Bjorn, finally getting the hang of these smilie things:crafty: :14: :D :rofl3: :popcorn:

Guy: I wouldn't expect anything less, though I have a feeling many of us will regret you figuring out how to use the smilies :wink:

And you should have heard what Team Siltout had to say about greenfinned dude (dud?) as we sat and watched that "descent" (swim down? What do you call that?) :D

I do agree with the 30 day quarantine rule. I think keeping your comments about your team members is not a problem, as long as you don't start walking around the dive site next weekend loudly criticizing everyone (and their dog) about how poor their diving was and how they were going to die and look like a dork unless they saw the light and came to the darkside :wink:

Bjorn

Don't worry Bjorn, you didn't look like a complete dork.....

Yeah Allan, it was the green fins ... it had nothing at all to do with poor finning. :wink:

The strange thing is that the guy with the green fins must have been really sneaky the other 2 days. I didn't see him, but man, I sure saw that silt ... Very stealthy :wink:

Wait a second, I think that extra silt was caused by someone who had his jetfins painted half yellow. But from the colour of the water (or the crud in it) I can see how they could look green. Everything else did.:14:

Guy, you're just jealous :wink:

Oh, and from what I hear, you looked like a dork :wink:

Bjorn, the way I see it, my one team member Dave, doesn't know how to work a computer, (sorry Dave, just in case your wife logged in for you:wink: ) and since Dan said that about everybody so he kind of levelled the playing field, that leaves only Allan as someone who said I looked "slightly dorkish". Looks like Allan and I are going to have words....... and after I said those nice things about him too...:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom