Disabled Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i guess if the instruction is to add 10 ft you should. But here i am a year later never informed i should add 10 ft or use p+ on the computer. i drysuit dive because i get cold to easy. in a drysuit have dove to low 40 degree water and been warm. never had a problem.

Jason,
Hope the cruise was successful and you learned a lot about diving with your wife and your wife is still willing to dive. I live just south of you in Kenton, Ohio and do a lot of local diving in Ohio. One of the places I frequent is Portage Quarry near Bowling Green. I and a T10 para and have four years experience diving and I know c5diver as well(I think I know who he is anyways). If you are interested, I can share some of my experiences and show you some of my dive configurations. I currently dive side mounts as this is much more comfortable for me than back mount. I can dive either way but sides are my favorite.
We are doing an adaptive diver weekend with a barbque, raffle and prizes on Labor Day Septemebr 4th at Portage. Come join us. Give me a shout if you are interested in getting together.

Yes you do know me, and i will be there at portage as well. i wanted to go this weekend but had equipment issues. next weekend looks like im and being dragged to something. but i will make it down there labor day weekend.

Hey there, It was a great trip, only dove once though as she did not get an actual card in time,it would have been difficult to get us on a boat dive. Had enough to rent tanks at eden rock, grand cayman. roatan was not at anthonys key and no shore diving at all, so we just enjoyed the trip. Going back to coz in october with an lds. I usually walk in the toledo labor day parade as an elevator constructor, but we might be able to get down there afterwards. Is it an all day event?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom