Disappearing threads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIHappyDiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
@tursiops , @boulderjohn ,@Wibble, is it just me or did two threads regarding a supposed padi low/limited vis course just disappear? If so, how does that happen without some sort of notification?
Not a big deal, I guess, just never had it happen before.
Thanks,
Erik

@tursiops , @boulderjohn ,@Wibble, is it just me or did two threads regarding a supposed padi low/limited vis course just disappear? If so, how does that happen without some sort of notification?
Thanks,
Erik

It was moved to a different forum:

It did disappear which appears to be very odd.
I just found the same post, word for word, by the same user in the Advanced Scuba forum. It was listed in the recent posts section. The user is now showing as having made just one post total.
Very weird, but at least it’s not just all in my head.
Thanks @BoltSnap !

Thanks,
Erik
It looks like one of the threads (in New England divers) is gone, and many posts are gone from the one in Adv Scuba. I can only assume that the OP objected to some of the posts. I also note that he shows only two posts, but there were more, so his own posts were deleted too.
It was moved to a different forum:

Don't think so.

Don't think so.

It was moved from here:

to here:

Very strange. Oh well.

There were two threads; one started (I think) in ADv Scuba, the other -- upon the suggestion of RIHappyDiver -- was started in New England divers.
All have been deleted except for the original post.

All of the original responses to the post in Advanced are now gone.

Kinda funny, even though I knew the posts had existed, I couldn’t help but wonder, ever so briefly, if I had imagined the whole thing.
Ok, kinda not funny at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom