Dive and Dine on Feb 10th. Saturday.ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are planning on diving at Bluewater on Saturday Feb.10th. Maybe some stew or chili during our SI. And then cooking out at my house in Gardendale, About 29 minutes north on I65. I will cover the burgers and hotdogs and buns. I also have access to all the ice we need. WHO IS COMING?

So far denisegg and her son
Philmottrek99and02

Andy and I will be there Clay and will bring whatever you need us to. I am really looking forward to it! Bluewater is a great dive and lots of fun! I really enjoyed diving with you guys last month and can't wait to come back!!

Looking forward to it. I can bring adult refreshments.

PS Denise what flavor of wine was it that you liked, the white kind from the box?

philmottrek99and02:
Looking forward to it. I can bring adult refreshments.

PS Denise what flavor of wine was it that you liked, the white kind from the box?

Oh. You mean the good stuff.:rofl3: :rofl3:

Now Fellas,
What is under my name?? "Lady Pirate"....and when have you seen a pirate fool with wine or beer...we go straight for the good stuff....bring on the rum!!

denisegg:
Now Fellas,
What is under my name?? "Lady Pirate"....and when have you seen a pirate fool with wine or beer...we go straight for the good stuff....bring on the rum!!

Arrrg aye aye capn. n iffn you drink my good stuff you better not be diluting it with any of those sissy mixes. :no

Is diet coke considered sissy? I don't use much though:D

(oh and I don't drink those Captain Morgan flavored kinds...I like
splash_right.jpg

denisegg:
Is diet coke considered sissy? I don't use much though:D

avast yeah hearty. diet coke is sissy when mixing with my good stuff. Ice cubes are sissy as well arrgg prepare to walk da plank capn. Dis b mutinee. Arrrggg

Well Dang,
I thought we were going to have a dive n dine....I didn't know we were going to have a throw down!!

(ok, anytime now I expect my call from the scubaboard mod patrol...if you guys suddenly don't see denisegg on scubaboard anymore...you will know what happened to me)

denisegg:
Well Dang,
I thought we were going to have a dive n dine....I didn't know we were going to have a throw down!!

(ok, anytime now I expect my call from the scubaboard mod patrol...if you guys suddenly don't see denisegg on scubaboard anymore...you will know what happened to me)

Awww we be missing ya already sweetie

Back
Top Bottom