Dive and Dine on Feb 10th. Saturday.ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver:
We are planning on diving at Bluewater on Saturday Feb.10th. Maybe some stew or chili during our SI. And then cooking out at my house in Gardendale, About 29 minutes north on I65. I will cover the burgers and hotdogs and buns. I also have access to all the ice we need. WHO IS COMING?

So far denisegg and her son
Philmottrek99and02

I'd like to tag alone and dive with some SBers I haven't met yet. The 10th works out just right for me.

RocketMan:
I'd like to tag alone and dive with some SBers I haven't met yet. The 10th works out just right for me.

You mean you get days off from work......you actually get to go diving......you don't always have to splash your face in the:flush:

(I'm sorry RocketMan, Clay made me do it:devil_2: )

denisegg:
You mean you get days off from work......you actually get to go diving......you don't always have to splash your face in the:flush:

Leave me out of this.

snepdiver:
Leave me out of this.

Hey Dude, You started it!! :D (the thread I mean)

Now behave Clay and leave me alone, I have got to get back to work!! Some of us have to work for a living..like Rocketman and me!!

denisegg:

Ouch....:lightingz
Well every now and then, when the guards aren't looking, I can escape and get in a quick dive or two. Otherwise it's the old splash aroo. I think I can slip the guard a carton of smokes (or a bottle of Strawberry Hill) to look the other way on the 10th.

denisegg:
I have got to get back to work!! Some of us have to work for a living..like Rocketman and me!![/COLOR]

Well, "to get back" to work implies that you actually started to work...:D

RocketMan:
Well, "to get back" to work implies that you actually started to work...:D

Dang,
I thought I disabled :crush: that video survellance they put in my office to make sure I was working...which one of you guys told on me????
It's not my fault!! Clay and RocketMan have been pestering me all day:yl2jump:!! They won't let me work!!

Guards, come back and get them and lock them back up until the 10th where I can get some work done :toilet

Hrmmm, alcohol involved... I may have to check on my Best Western points... :D

Me too, Mat!!

(and by the way, I wasn't drinking today when all of the above was going on.....I was at work)(that's my story and I'm sticking to it):D

denisegg:
(and by the way, I wasn't drinking today when all of the above was going on.....I was at work)(that's my story and I'm sticking to it):D

Right, right.... and I've got some beach front property for sale in Arizona too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom