Dive and Dine on Feb 10th. Saturday.ABWA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver:
By the food, She means I am furnishing the burgers and hotdogs.
Someone else ^^^^^ is bringing chips etc.

I'll stop by McDonald's and pick up some packs of ketchup.:D

Hey guys, If its alright, I would like to try and join you all on the 10th. I'll see if lonefrogman wants to join me so we can ride down together. My birthday is on the 9th, so I think I can convience the wife to let me go. Its been a while since I have been to Bluewater, it would be nice to go dive somewhere where I actually have some viz unlike lake lanier.

Kyle

I'm going to make an effort to meet at this dive. I've been dry a little to long. I'm sure my wife will come and go shopping. She doesn't care to dive and being pregnant and it being cold still, I doubt she will snorkel. :)

I hope to see you all next month.

Michael

Hey Kyle, Of course it's alright! The more the merrier. We hope to see a lot of scuba boarders down there. Yeah, bring Dave with ya, he has lots of toys...

Hi everyone....I'm not real sure who it was that told me about this dive but if it's okay I would really love to come. It would be my husband and myself although he won't be diving quite yet. And I'm fairly new to it so.....I'm not asking any one to hold my hand or anything but I'm still a little nervous about it. And if there's a dish that I would need to bring just name it and I'll figure it out. I love to cook...so that's a benefit. lol

Mojospos,

Come join us and bring your husband. I'm definitely planning on going to Blue Water. My last dive was in Cozumel, I guess I'm a little spoiled, but diving is diving and I just need to get wet. :) I'll be the big one-armed guy, if we don't find you as buddy, you can team up with Frankc420 and I.

Hope to meet you, your hubby and everyone else that's going.

Michael

CorallineDream:
Hey Kyle, Of course it's alright! The more the merrier. We hope to see a lot of scuba boarders down there. Yeah, bring Dave with ya, he has lots of toys...
I'll get in touch with dave sometime this week and see if he wants to go. Even if he doesn't, I'll still come out. Is their anything I need to bring as far as food goes? If so just let me know.

Kyle

kylepreid:
Hey guys, If its alright, I would like to try and join you all on the 10th. I'll see if lonefrogman wants to join me so we can ride down together.
Kyle

You're not gonna wear that suit that's in your avatar are you AND bring someone in a frogman suit? There may be some there who are faint at heart and diving with the grim reaper is just creepy..:death2: don't want anyone thinking about:coffin:

(okay, okay, I'm going back to my own thread to misbehave Clay, geeze:wink: )

Clay, Thanks for arranging this meet! Also, it was nice meeting you guys this last weekend!

Clays' wife (I think it was his wife, I came in mid conversation), invited my wife along as well. She said the ladies can talk about us while we're UW. Which is fine by me =) Now.. where to stash the kid...

frankc420:
Clays' wife (I think it was his wife, I came in mid conversation)

Clay, this is just too easy...I could say so much about this, LIKE now just who were you with at BlueWater on Saturday?? But I won't, I promised to behave..:D

(okay, okay, I'm leaving:wink: )

Back
Top Bottom