dive at WBP on the 20th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

See you guys at noon!

the K

Thank everyone.

Jeremy

Sorry, I missed the dive.

My daughter and I were on the way up when someone tried to see if their vehicle could occupy the same space as ours.

Went to he ER to get checked out.

The bodies are well and the car can be fixed.

Don't ya just hate Christmas shopping driving attitudes????

the K

The Kraken:

My daughter and I were on the way up when someone tried to see if their vehicle could occupy the same space as ours.

the K

Glad to hear that the both of you checked out okay. Hope everything gets sorted out.

We were worried about you yesterday because the last we heard you were going to meet us and then after we waited a while we got Allen to call you and he only got voicemail. We knew something was up.

Now this means that we will have to schedule another Loonie Bird dive before the New Years day dive.

Jeremy

What's the weather supposed to be tomorrow?

Glad everyone is OK
People were nuts yesterday around the Mall of GA. It took me 1 hour longer to get home.

The Kraken:

the K
Glad to hear you and your daughter are OK. Im not even going to comment on the stupid people that I see sitting behind the drivers seat, I would be here all night. Im just glad you and your daughter checked out alright. We'll make another dive soon, I just need to see when I will have time, or let us know when is good for you and I will try and plan for it.

Kyle

Back
Top Bottom