Dive beer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a little embarrassed by my admission that I like cheap beers after a day of diving. Thinking about it, I guess that would kind of do the dive a disservice and cheapen it somewhat as if the dive wasn't good enough to warrant a decent beer.

Don't be embarrassed, you like what you like. I think you mentioned Hamm's in the OP and I always liked Hamm's but have not had one in years as they're not sold around here.

On the high end side I like Grolsch but mainly I'm a bourbon drinker, as in Makers Mark.

We make a beer (my girlfriend and I, not my business) that is awesome for aprez submersion. It is a diving beer... a standard Belgian White recipe but made with water from the caves of north florida, florida orange peels and orange blossom honey from north Florida. It is served in a wide mouthed goblet with a slice of fresh Florida orange.

Who needs the ITK we need to invade YOUR place :D

Wow!, I see many really great beers listed in this thread.

I am a little embarrassed by my admission that I like cheap beers after a day of diving. Thinking about it, I guess that would kind of do the dive a disservice and cheapen it somewhat as if the dive wasn't good enough to warrant a decent beer.

Oh my god I've screwed up!
Forgive me 'O dive beer lord for I have sinned.
I have seen the error of my ways, and from this day foreward I resolve to never drink another el cheapo beer after diving as long as I shall live.
From now on it's only the good stuff for me!

Unless it's free and ice cold.

Glad you've seen the error of your ways.:D

What is the saying...if this thread saves just one beer lover?:D

Moderator, you may now close this thread...success.:)

BTW I am just kidding, don't shut it down, it is far too good a resource.

Heck no,closing this thread would deprive us real divers of some GOOD info.:rofl3:

ORION here in Okinawa,when in Thailand SINGHA or CHANG and San Miguel Light in the Philippines.
Back in the good ole USofA, Red Hook ESB.

No question, POLARS with the crew of The Dive Bus Curacao:cool2:
Tom & Isabelle

Philippines San Miguel
anywhere else whatever is cold :D

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.
Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk),
At home as it is in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillage's,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, The bitter, The lager.
BARMEN.

:cheers: AMEN BROTHER! :cheers:
user624_1168208046.gif

Carolyn:shark2:

My favorite post dive treat is to stop off at the Rogue Brewery in Newport for a hearty meal washed down by a few pints of thier Chocolate Stout. MMmmmmm my two favorite flavors, chocolate and beer, artfully crafted into a little piece of heaven in a glass.

If we arent diving the Oregon coast.... then I am a fan of trying local beers.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom