Dive Buddy Android Application Released

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does this app give me MOD for different nitrox blends? I'm looking for an app that does that.

Also in North Carolina we use EANx 30% a lot so a chart for that would be instant donation from me although the MOD would be fine too.

I'd think that would be an easy thing to add in, just a simple equation.

Let me know! Thanks in advance!

Hi w42Sailor,

Thanks for taking the time to post. It could very well be that there are chambers missing and I will look into it. I compiled the entire list manually through hours upon hours of scouring the web since there were no pre-made chamber databases out there available for use. I will be adding more as time goes on and already have a list of another 200+ outside the United States. Between working on the app and data entry (and of course my day job), I've just been crunched for time. The list is not exhaustive at present, but since you took the time to post, I will dig into Washington state today and have whatever chambers I can find in the next release. :)

Since I spent quite some time in Coronado, I will do the same for California :) The others will follow suit soon enough.

will you be sending out an update through the andriod market ?
Yes, currently all updates are through the market. Ive been making lots of changes and additions so the updates are fairly regular

Does this app give me MOD for different nitrox blends? I'm looking for an app that does that.

Also in North Carolina we use EANx 30% a lot so a chart for that would be instant donation from me although the MOD would be fine too.

I'd think that would be an easy thing to add in, just a simple equation.

Let me know! Thanks in advance!
That is a GREAT idea for an enhancement and I will start looking at it immediately!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom