dive buddy in hawaii?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowwhite

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Aloha all,

I will be in Hawaii in September, on Big Island, Maui, Oahu and Kauai and I'm looking for a dive buddy for some shore diving! Never been to Hawaii before, so don't know the dive sites, but have a lot of diving experience, my own gear (would just need to rent tank and weights) and I'll also have transport.
Happy bubbles and thanx in advance

I'll be on Maui Sept 4-21st and will be doing some shore and boat diving if you are there at that time. Message me if you want.

Stuart

Hi everyone. I'm also going on a solo dive trip to Hawaii 9/2-9. My dates are solid and I plan to dive my ass off. I am leaning toward the Big Island. I hear the diving is best there, but Ive never personally been. I'm an advanced diver...Dive Master...hope to add my 400th dive to the logbook on this trip. All input is welcome!

Kona is the best diving I have found - Lanai (basing in Maui), and Niihau (basing in Kauai) are excellent as well, but you will have caves, tubes, fish, mantas, and turtles all available in Kona. Wannadive for boats, and Puako for shore. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom