Dive Charter's in Australia with solo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amphibious

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
anyone know of any good dive charters in australia that alow solo diving? 90% of my diving is solo and I'd like to keep it that way. considdering a trip to Aus and starting to research my options

thanks

I do not know about the operations in Aurstalia but one thought is to get a solo cert. I know it is an extra card but it could help you do the type of diving you want to do. To be honest I have not sent in to get one but I mostly dive with operations that know or have heard of me and I have not had problems to date. If I did start having them then I would just get the card. Good luck

Bobby

Best bet will be to check directly with the operators in the areas you wish to dive in. Regulations vary wildly from State to State here.

I know there is no solo diving permitted on charters from the Ningaloo Reef in Western Australia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom