Dive Choice Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuma1720

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone used this operator before and have any feed? He seems very good and it is a husband & wife team. I just wanted to make an outside inquiry before my next trip to Coz.

Has anyone used this operator before and have any feed? He seems very good and it is a husband & wife team. I just wanted to make an outside inquiry before my next trip to Coz.

Sorry, I've never heard of them...so have no feedback. I checked their website, and they require a minimum of four divers to book...so this tells me they are probably freelance instructors/DM's who rent boats or space on boats...so as long as you have at least four divers, this could be an option.

Never heard of them either. My wife and I were extremely happy with Dive with Alison. 6 person boat, and you can dive your own profile. She was great.

For me, part of picking a dive operator in Cozumel is seeing a photo of their boat. I need to be on a boat that has shade since they all don't have a canopy.

Dive Choice Mexico is indeed an operation run by a Mexican marine biologist who is a Padi Master Instructor and his wife who is a Padi Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
We have been taking out groups of divers from 2 until ..........

If you would like to have some references or some of our clients, we are happy to give it to you in a private message.

Hasta la vista,

Ricardo Garcia and Karen Bloemhoff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom