Dive club meeting turnout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you come out this way I'll even make you a super duper special batch. I would love to come out your way. I've never an octopus.

Scott

You right, but you could have added more words to make it look like a wave. BTW you have quite a writing style.

Is that it ....is that all we are getting ..........just lobster stinking dip. And you wonder why nobody likes your meetings.

It takes all kinds and for some it's easier to sit back do nothing and whinge Dont put to much effort into them they are just not worth it Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by decapoddiver
That's it. Just remember that once you try it, you must abide by the rules. You must worship me as a god, carry all my gear, refer to me as the finest example of watermanship you have ever seen etc....

XOXOXOXO!!! How's that for worship? :egrin:

Sounds fabulous - I shall have to try this soon! It sounds like what japanese restaurants here in LA call "dynamite" :snack:

V.

Originally posted by voln

XOXOXOXO!!! How's that for worship? :egrin:

Sounds fabulous - I shall have to try this soon! It sounds like what japanese restaurants here in LA call "dynamite" :snack:

V.

Minus the scallops!

Mmmm...this dip sure does sounds appetizing!!!!

I was the pres of a local Minor hockey organization with some 180 + members.......and an executive of 14........I would advertise the meeting on the bulliten boards in the arenas and also at each meeting and then when someone complained re anything said aor done my simple reply was,,,,,,,SHOW UP OR SHUT UP.....rude, crude yet very effective

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom