Dive,Dive,Dive April-10th & 11th Great Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moneysavr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Wow quick post on our dive groups 2nd annual Cedar Lake dive on Saturday April 10th we had 7 divers and several top persons meet at Big Cedar lake boat launch,Dive was done off the presidential boat Thanks PREZ!
for it seems to be a yearly tradition now to do a dip! winds were up,water temps in the balmy high 30's and vis well 5'-10' a good time was had by all and after some boat repositioning and diver recovery we headed back to the dock for a nice feed wow it was a great day!

Sunday April 11 2010 Wow Lake Michigan was less than< 1' with a SE mild wind a quick trip out of Portwashington Wisc To the Northener
on my boat to do a quick recovery droped a marker on the GPS /sonar mark and lowered a anchor on the target (Dead nuts)!
lost a marker on the Northerner last fall on the last Lake Michigan dive of the year and it was promtly found by my dive pals JB & EP and shot to the surface on a bag,conditions found were visibility was 50' and that aint bad this time of year!
I skippered and they did a short deco dive and had no drift of current on the site so all in all another great day of diving!
Boats running good and more food was enjoyed back at dock! nice weekend of diving was had!
Dive safe,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom