Dive Fanatic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mslarson

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bula, New member from Park City, Utah. Owner of dive business and PADI/HSA instructor. Exploring the vast scuba world and internet possibilities. Trips to Little Cayman and Bonaire set up for Summer and Fall of 2005. Let's go Diving!

Hi mslarson,
Welcome to SB, great place to do your SI's.
David

welcome along mslarson,

Hope you enjoy it here, :D

Scubafreak

Hello and welcome to Scubaboard.

There are so many interesting forums and discussions on this board. As an instructor and traveling diver, I'm sure you have plenty to add to some of these discussions.

Enjoy your dive trips this summer.

Hi Bula, and welcome to SB.com :colgate:

Glad to have you with us, hope you like the forums, and hope you'll refer us to your students. :read:

don :cowboy:

Welcome, good luck in your endeavours and hopefully your shop will keep on working out in this tough economy!

mslarson,

Welcome aboard. You say that you live in Park City, and you own a dive business. Can you tell me more about your dive business? The only diving I am aware of around there is SeaBase and the Crater. Is your business a dive travel business or a dive shop or what?

This inquiring mind wants to know.

Wristshot

Back
Top Bottom