Dive Jan. 19, 20, 21 (Holiday Weekend)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As it stands now my Sunday West Palm trip is scrubed due to weather.
So I am looking for a dive

John,

Would you like to join me for a morning dive in Boynton Beach tomorrow. It's a 730 departure and I think we'd return early enough for you to still make your departure time out of Riviera Beach for your afternoon trip. We'll be doing two 50-70' reef (drift) dives.

I promise this trip won't be blown out :)

Am going down with a group on sat and we arnt headed down till 9 am ( have to call and make sure the pm trip is still a go)

Am going down with a group on sat and we arnt headed down till 9 am ( have to call and make sure the pm trip is still a go)

Next time then :) Your afternoon trip should be fine:

SATURDAY
SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 2 FEET OR
LESS BUILDING TO 2 TO 4 FEET IN THE AFTERNOON. WELL OFFSHORE...SEAS
2 TO 4 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF
SHOWERS THROUGH THE DAY. SLIGHT CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS IN THE
AFTERNOON.

SATURDAY NIGHT
SOUTHWEST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS BECOMING WEST
AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 4 TO 6 FEET
WELL OFFSHORE. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP. CHANCE OF
SHOWERS.

I hope your dives are good ones, be safe :wink:

For you guys heading to Alexander this week end watch for the 13 ft gator hanging around the swim area. Was there last sund. and the park officials said they would be removing him soon....... I dint have any problems with him myself, nor any other divers at that time.

Allen - my O/W class pool work was blown out on Saturday, I'll be up for Alexander at 10 am. I might bring a few more. Warning - I'm in the process of testing my tropical dry suit so when I walk I sound like a plastic bag! Lou

just found out that my mother-in-law died suddenly this morning...so the 3 of us won't be diving...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom