Dive Kingston Nov 1 or 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What will the charter price be per person if you get your 6 people? If it is reasonable I am sure I can round up 4 people, or more.

1 tank dive, 2 tank dive?

Let me know. Ian

If we can make it for Sunday Nov 2, I am sure we can fill any space available. There are quite a few members that were wanting to dive the Wolfe Islander again this season.

If Sunday is a go, I will let the members know.

Ian

Hi Chris,

ok, give me the particulars of where to meet etc, and I'll contact the guys and get numbers for you. Is 8 the maximum? How many do you have so far? so I can set a limit.

Ian

Folks,

Just a suggestion here:
You might check with Tom on which boats are still in the water. 6 divers might be the limit depending on the situation.

Enjoy the dives
All the best
CC

Ian,
I've booked the boat through NTD. Boy are we lucky - seems next weekend is the last ;-0 weekend for diving Kingston, they'll be sinking the moorings for the season. However... We will be going out Sunday anyway because not all the moorings can be sunk on one day. :)

Here are the details:
Capacity 6 divers
- can squeeze 8 sport divers, but captn perfers not to
- if tek then the absolute max is 6.
Meet at NTD between 8 and 8:30AM departure for 9AM
do 2 dives - Wolfe Island and Munson back by 1-2PM
Cost $60/diver plus GST
Count 2 divers (wlo93 and myself) already - so if you bring 4 - we're at capacity. :)

Keep an eye on the Wethernetwork - it is November!

Looking forward to excellent dives

PS: CC: Thanks for your tip - this time of year operators do start to make like geese and fly south.

Should probably do the munson first then the wolfe islander. munson will go down to 110'. I think wolfe islander bottoms out at around 75-80'.

Back
Top Bottom