Dive Kingston Nov 1 or 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know we all love the Wolfe, and a lot of us love anything where we can get wet. For others, deeper is better. That is one of the nice things about scuba, there is something for everyone.

From the feedback I am getting, if we were to do 2 dives on the Wolfe, the boat would be filled several times over. It looks like only the "newer" divers in the club want to dive in November.... Go figure.

Anyway, let me know if the plan is to do the Munson/Wolfe or Wolfe/Wolfe.

Ian

I personally would like to do the Munson and then the Wolfe Islander II, but would be ok with whatever everyone is comfortable with.

However, the plan ultimately would be decided by the captain based on the conditions and the overall concensus on the boat, so we can't really say before had for sure which wrecks we will do. Needless to say, it will be something everyone will be comfortable with. If we have a lot of new divers not comfortable with the deeper dive on the Munson, we will do something else. No worries.

Looks like the temperatures are going to warm up towards the weekend. According to the Kingston forecast - high of 14 C, partly cloudy. Looking good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom