Dive Lake Travis this weekend? 6-17 or 6-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zach5150

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey there...I MAY go diving this weekend if I get all my equipment in time. I'm waiting on a Backplate/Wing, so...if I get it all in time, and anybody wants to go, let me know....just so you know, i'm a new diver, so hopefully you will either be new too, or tolerant of newbies :confused:

PvilleStang:
I may just be out there, what are you looking to do/see?

I'm open...either windy point, or the dam...i havent been to the dam yet..but, i'm pretty much up for whatever.....just depends on how long I can make my air last, i guess...

I might be able to meet you there on Saturday. I'm also a fairly new diver. I just bought my gear last month so I've been itching to try it out.

H-TownDiver:
I might be able to meet you there on Saturday. I'm also a fairly new diver. I just bought my gear last month so I've been itching to try it out.

Cool! I'll IM anybody on this thread interested in meeting up w/ my phone number so we can figure everything out. I'm still waiting to see if I get my wing by this weekend....otherwise I could have a problem w/ boyuancy :) hehe

Both my boys and I are looking to head out that way Saturday or Sunday Haven't firmed up the plans. We are still new to the sport;in fact we only have 11 dives under our belt. We are taking a refresher Friday and would like to join a group on Saturday or Sunday if possible and start earning our way into the Swamp Divers.

Keith.

H-TownDiver:
Is anyone on for Saturday?

I'm pretty sure i'm gonna be ready to go! I'm supposed to recieve my equipment tomorrow, so as long as it show's up, I'm definitely up for it.

I'll send everyone on this thread an IM w/ my phone number and email...

see ya'll saturday and/or sunday hopefully!
-zach

Well, I'm out due to an 80% chance of rain on Saturday. I don't want to risk a 3 hour trip just to get rained out. I should be able to go next weekend though if anyone is up to it.

Back
Top Bottom