Dive log Spreadsheet help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrispics

Reaction score
I'm a BSAC Club Diver and PADI Adv Open Water diver in the UK, Do any of you divers out there have any interesting Personal Log Book designs/templates that you have on your home computer that I could use. The BSAC log book is pretty boring, and I get fed up with logging dives using pen and paper, I tried to design my own in excel, but I'm not that hot with computers and soon gave up. Please help!:)

chrispics once bubbled...
I'm a BSAC Club Diver and PADI Adv Open Water diver in the UK, Do any of you divers out there have any interesting Personal Log Book designs/templates that you have on your home computer that I could use. The BSAC log book is pretty boring, and I get fed up with logging dives using pen and paper, I tried to design my own in excel, but I'm not that hot with computers and soon gave up. Please help!:)

PM me with your email address and I'll send you something I whipped up in Excel. It's not perfect but it keeps track of SAC per dive and AVG SAC in nice graphs. Maybe you can modfy it for your own use.

R..

I keep a handwritten log on a plain lined record book and keep track of some numbers on excel. I'll be happy to share mine if you PM your e-mail address.

I too have a spread sheet....I do not have a place for SAC rate, but that is kept on the computer dive log I have....

IF you would like...PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the shee when I get home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom