Dive Mishap Key Largo 1/13/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trtldvr:
The diver is not doing well. That is all I can say at this time. My thoughts are with her, her family, and all involved, including the instructor and his family. I will give more info as I get it, if I can and it is right to do so.

Bad news, hope she pulls through.

trtldvr:
The diver is not doing well. That is all I can say at this time. My thoughts are with her, her family, and all involved, including the instructor and his family. I will give more info as I get it, if I can and it is right to do so.

That is what this post was about when it was originally posted. Thanks for getting us back to earth. Enough with this lawyer and cop bashing. We all know that all bad lawyers are just working for the bad cops, because that what they do....take money from whomever will pay them. Lucky for us there are alot more good cops out there than good lawyers.

This post was about a dive accident...lets leave it at that.

trtldvr:

My prayers are with the diver, her family, the crew, and all those involved. I have been involved in an incident (non diving related) where I helped to assist, as did others, in the resuscitation of a victim. For those of you who have not done so, you have no idea what they are going through. All I can do is wish the best to all those involved. May God be with them always.

Do we know what caused her to black out? Did she have a medical condition?

I signed up on this board just to wish all involved, especially the lady and her family, well.

My thoughts and prayers are with her. Let's all keep our fingers crossed.

trtldvr:

Thanks, trtldvr, for the update! I hope the injured diver pulls through and is well again. My thoughts and prayers are with her and everyone involved.

Dive safe, everyone!!!

Well my Thoughts and prayers go to the family as she is now in heaven

Where did you get that information? Do you have a media link?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom