Dive operators in the Cancun, Playa, Cozumel area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFEIII

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone recommend dive operators and sites in this area? Also, any restaurant or other recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello BFEIII, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez, I´m an scuba diving instructor, I´ve been teaching scuba diving and conducting groups of divers in this area of Mexico for over 32 years, I run AlwaysDiving which is located at Embarcadero Caribbean Carnival at the hotel zone of Cancun, we never take more than six diver at the time and if someone needs an special attention we provide it (No extra charge) I believe in make friends not customers, I´ll be more than glad to take care of you with your dives, we also provide all kind of activities in our facilities, such as parasailing, jungle tours, wave runners, snorkeling, etc.
Round trip transportation from your hotel is included in all our dive trips.
Take a look at Cancun Scuba Diving Center located at the Hotel Zone. or check our videos in YouTube alwaysdiving - YouTube
Regards from the paradise.
Alvaro Gonzalez.
PADI OWSI 169884
CMAS P3-MEX-2891
AlwaysDiving.
We love what we do!!!

Hello BFEIII,
i can recommend Alwaysdiving for you i just got back from Cancun and after being there for one month and researching different dive shops i decided to go with Alwaysdiving and let me tell you they are the best at what they do...

You might want to also place this request into the Cozumel sub-forum (or at least look there to see recent reviews, reports and comments). It is a busy place.

I recommend diving with Alvaro from alwaysdiving in Cancun. I just got back from Cancun and had several days of great diving with Alvaro.
Small groups, safe diving and very reasonable on price. He can set up anything from Cancun wreck or drift dives to Cenotes. I have done them all and had a great time with Alvaro as always!!

You could check out Diablo Divers.... diablodivers.com in the Playa area for both ocean and cenote diving. I highly recommend Dennis and, if you go back on this forum, you will find many positive reviews. As for Cozumel...as Marge said above...check out the Cozumel forum. She and I both use Living Underwater but there are a considerable number of great operators depending on your needs...valet diving, small boats, computer diving or price or some combination.

For Cancun, look at Scorpio Divers....takes small groups attentive and will pick up from the your hotel. For Cozumel, look at Scuba Club Cozumel as they offer both day use and hotel / dive options. Playa del Carmen....even though I haven't dove with PlayaCountryBoy....I've heard nothing but good things from his operation.

Hello All,
I'm styaing in Playa De Carmen in August 2012 and plan to dive with my 11 yr old, who's certified. Any recommendations on a professional dive shop ? That will care for a father and daughter day & night dive.

Back
Top Bottom