Dive report - Folly Cove 10/28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
50 :rofl3: My dive may have gotten blown out today but I can go this week where the temp is a toasty 75 *Miss sticking out her tongue - like a child*
You say that like you think 50 is cold. Good thing for you you live in Florida... that's end of summer temps up here. Flood your drysuit in sub-40 water at depth, and you'll appreciate what cold water is. :D

MSilvia:
You say that like you think 50 is cold. Good thing for you you live in Florida... that's end of summer temps up here. Flood your drysuit in sub-40 water at depth, and you'll appreciate what cold water is. :D

I'll make a NELD out of her yet!! Hopefully in a few weeks...:)

Sounds like the old Johnnyseko is back! I was starting to worry that you had turned into a warm water traitor after your vaction! :D

MSilvia:

:demented: 50 is cold u crazy man :D Was diving in 49-51 WET in SoCal a few weeks ago :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom