Dive reports with beach/weather conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry................South Brohard..................since they are doing beach renourishment AGAIN, I will probably remain at S. Brohard for a looooong time.

04/11/2015
Boneyard @2 pm
15ft
Vis this morning 20 ft
water temp surface 76
Bottom temp74
Flat calm this am
Afternoon winds picked up to south 7-10 knots
3 m wetsuit time. Enjoy

Went out today at Alhambra around 2:45. Swam quite a ways out. Viz was between 7-12 feet. Started to get a little cold near the end of my 120. Was wearing full 4.5 plus hood. Notable finds: 2.25 Meg, 1.75" mako and a fairly clean collapsible anchor that I swam back to shore. Came up next to two kayaks orange and yellow. I know I have seen them out there several times. I'll post a pic when I get the junk off the mako.

Has anyone been out lately? Was wondering what the bottom temp is:) should be warming up with this heat a very little rain! Bet viz is great!

Water is warming, I'm sure but I doubt viz is great. I believe there were rip current alerts this past weekend & we have a front due this week.

5/3/15
Service Club
Time 8:45 am
Wind E @ 10
Seas Flat
Water Temp 78
Vis 2'-4' got worst the farther out I went
Max depth 23'
Dive time 100 min
Finds usual small stuff

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back