Dive Rite Duo, wrist compass, various tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Wouldn't you know that as soon as I win something on eBay, I find out that something better is coming for Christmas.....

I bid on, and won, a package containing: Dive Rite Duo wrist mount computer, wrist mount compass, and various tables/slates. I paid 275 total for everything, I'd like to turn it around ASAP. I'd really like to get $250 shipped, and I eat the 25 for being an idiot.

Below is the posting from the ebay auction:Dive Rite Duo dive computer, Wrist compass &dive tables - eBay (item 320459678717 end time Dec-14-09 10:17:30 PST)

This is why you search Ebay! Great gear, but the diver keeps running into medical problems… so time to find something else to do. Your lucky day.
Check out my other listings, everything you need to go cave diving expect the tanks.

Duo dive computer, two gases with nitrox and deco. Very easy to use. Has two lens protectors and carry bag. Maybe two years old, good condition.

Wrist compass, almost new condition, used maybe ½ dozen times. Dive tables in two sets, one set on flexible plastic for in water use and another set on harder plastic. In-water set is on ring with a clip and all are IANTD (1) EAD/MOD C-3200 (2) Air and deco 50% C-3901 (3) Air and deco 75% C-3501 (4) Air and deco C-3302 (5) CNS 02 C-3201. The other set on hard plastic is (1) PADI EAD/MOD (2) PADI 32% RDP (3) PADI 36% RDP (4) PADI air RDP (5) US Navy Air and deco (6) PADI Accident Management

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 91
  • compass_duo.jpg
    compass_duo.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 100
afraid I'm going to have to decline that offer...

Still for sale. Asking 180+SH for the computer itself. If the computer sells, I'll split up the rest...

What is the serial number of the computer?

Thanks for the opportunity to purchase. Paypal sent. I promise to drown it every weekend!
Steve H.

Duo sold. For the rest:

tables, excluding IANTD air/air 3302 $45 + SH
compass $30 + SH

Received the Dive Rite Duo today Priority mail and packaged tightly. Thanks again for the item and the honest service. STEVE

Back
Top Bottom