Dive Rite Invites You to Submit Photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

At Dive Rite, we have the awesome privilege of working with some top underwater photographers in the industry. And while we love the work of Wes Skiles, Scubazoo, Jill Heinerth, and others, we also want to exhibit photos taken from talented non-professionals who are out there diving passionately and capturing those moments on film.

In the spirit of sharing the sport that we love, we hope to use website to help promote the everyday-diver who happens to have a talent for photography.

If you are that incredibly talented photographer who is interested in having your work show up on the Dive Rite website (or print catalog), please contact me via PM and I will send you our photo guidelines. This will tell you more about digital and film specifications, style, gear and composure that we are looking for.

Any photo submitted that we select for use will be compensated (in cash or gear) and the photographer will receive name recognition.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Don't know if I'm ever likely to be called "incredibly talented" but I'd also be curious for the guide. Thanks!

RTRski

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your interest! The 2007 competition has closed but we will be running a new photo competition with new guidelines and rules in the next month.

We will announce the new competition on this board and how you can get involved - so keep an eye out!

Thanks again. We look forward to seeing your work.

Happy diving!
Best,
Ag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom