Dive Rite QB weight pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

207diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone used Dive Rite QB Weight pouches on a standard 2 inch harness? I don’t see an attached Triglide or any way to keep them in place. I was considering getting these to eliminate using a weight belt but really don’t want them sliding around my waist strap. If not could anyone recommend an alternative vertical style weight pouch? I need them to hold at least 8 pounds each

The older version have a built in locking Triglide. According to the installation video on the dive rite website, you supply your own.

These have a built in locking Triglide
Not the pockets he is asking about, which do slide around. Some use a clip on the webbing to keep them from sliding. One like this will work: Universal Weight Clip Black

image.jpg
Here are the ones I was referencing

View attachment 518138 Here are the ones I was referencing
Interesting! My QB pockets don't have that triglide that yours have. It wii do the job just fine if you mount the pocket horizontally. I prefer vertical...

It wii do the job just fine if you mount the pocket horizontally. I prefer vertical...

That is correct. I actually just use the travel trim weight pockets now.

Back
Top Bottom