Dive safaris?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outofofficebrb

HARRO HUNNAYYY
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi!

I'm looking for a dive safari in late April or early May. I'd love to check out Apo Reef and have seen some itineraries that also incorporate Puerto Galera and Coron. I'm open to other points of interest as well and have heard good things about dive safaris.

I reached out to Marco Vincent and they are already all fully booked for that time period. Is there anyone else (an operator) that you can recommend and/or any specific places you think are not to be missed on a dive safari? We would have just stepped off a 6 night Tubbataha liveaboard before doing this.

Thank you in advance!

Best option for you would probably be "Rags 2" , they do the whole Coron and Apo Reef circuit starting out from Puerto Galera. I've always heard positive reports about them.

Ralph is the manager of that boat.

No itinerary available for 2018!
Should have been ready long time ago!
Have they finally decided to retire the good old Rags II for good?
Alternative to dive Apo Reef is from Pandan Island resort in Mindoro.

No itinerary available for 2018!
Should have been ready long time ago!
Have they finally decided to retire the good old Rags II for good?
Alternative to dive Apo Reef is from Pandan Island resort in Mindoro.

Yes, Ralph just responded and said they don't have a trip scheduled for 2018. They aren't running trips anymore. :( So sad!

I will look at Pandan Island resort. Thank you!

We run trips to Apo Reef and Coron from Puerto Galera, let me know what dates you are interested and I will see if I can help you. You can check www.mvdive.com for more information.

Cheers from Kris

We run trips to Apo Reef and Coron from Puerto Galera, let me know what dates you are interested and I will see if I can help you. You can check www.mvdive.com for more information.

Cheers from Kris

@MV Dive We are looking for something between April 26 to May 8. I'd be surprised if anything is available! I was in contact with someone at MV Dive's website previously and they said everything is fully booked with the exception of the June multiple week trip. Let me know if you find out otherwise! Thank yoU!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom