Dive Service Review - Emerald Charters, Jupiter Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who needs to travel to exotic destinations for big animal encounters when you can do it in the comfort of your own back yard... I mean ocean. Randy runs a no-nonsense dive operation catering to both the spearfishing crowd as well as photographers, which contrary to popular belief works out quite well since you are almost guaranteed to see sharks, Goliath grouper and other big fish on just about every dive. Randy has a loyal following of solid and experienced divers which makes his trips not only worry free but great for socializing with some really nice people on board, whose seemingly tall stories regarding Randy's legendary exploits at wrangling sharks and Goliaths to free them of fish hooks and other entanglements are quickly proven true based on my own experience. I could go on and on about watching hundreds of spinner sharks leaping in the air all around the boat, being accosted by not one but two sailfish while hanging on deco or getting mobbed by spotted dolphins while waiting for the boat to pick us up, but you'll have to try it out for yourself.

Randy has a loyal following of solid and experienced divers which makes his trips not only worry free but great for socializing with some really nice people on board, whose seemingly tall stories regarding Randy's legendary exploits at wrangling sharks and Goliaths to free them of fish hooks and other entanglements are quickly proven true based on my own experience.

I like to consider myself one of Randy's loyal followers too. Even though I have only had one week of diving with him. I met some outstanding people on the boat also and I'm really looking forward to the next time I can dive with Emerald Charters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom