• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Dive Shop Software

Discussion in 'Business of Diving Institute' started by Allen Haggerty, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Allen Haggerty

Allen Haggerty New

# of Dives: 2,500 - 4,999
    Hi there retail world,
    We're looking for a retail/servicing/rental alternative to Eve, and are weighing our options. We'd love to hear your feedback. We're considering Shopify to integrate with web sales, but are not certain it will meet our servicing requirements, even with the different apps. Lightspeed isn't an option for us, as it doesn't meet the requirements, can't accept the same product from multiple suppliers, and has limited reporting options. MYOB doesn't have the web store integration we would like. As we have a semi-regular turnover with staff, we're looking for something that isn't overly complicated. Ideally, we would like something that would work in conjunction with Xero. Any suggestions? (My apologies if this is better suited for a different area of the boards. First-time poster...)

wetb4igetinthewater likes this.
  2. scubasprout

scubasprout Dive Shop

Look into Diveshop 360. Great program and great service. I am beta testing the webite integration right now. Contact Summer and let her know Brian referred you

Allen Haggerty likes this.
  3. wetb4igetinthewater

wetb4igetinthewater Instructor ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    @Allen Haggerty. Thanks for posting, as I need to consider this for my future op.

4. Scubatude

Scubatude Recreational/Techincal Instructor ScubaBoard Business Sponsor

We are up and running with DiveShop360 in store and on-line (integrated) right now. We run service, rental, classes, and retail sales and it handles all of that for us. Nothing is perfect, but this is the best we have found. Feel free to look at our website to see what integration looks like. www.scubatude.com

Robert

5. sheeper

sheeper Dive Shop

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    I've been impressed with DiveShop360. They are finalizing a new version that fixes some of the issues they've had.
    it's not perfect but does the job.

Also look at EncomPOS (wwwencompossoftware.com). Not as full as 360 but a good contender

6. Allen Haggerty

Allen Haggerty New

Wow, Thanks everyone for your replies! I wasn't sure I'd get much of a response. I appreciate the advice/direction! Still weighing options at the moment. :)

7. FindingMenno

FindingMenno PADI Pro

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Hi Robert,

do you also run the online calender/scheduling through diveshop360.

Interesting topic, we (Divetech Grand Cayman) are also looking for an EVE replacement, and based on various positive feedback considering Diveshop360.

8. Scubatude

Scubatude Recreational/Techincal Instructor ScubaBoard Business Sponsor

To the extent the calendar works, yes we are. We are using and giving feedback on all features of the system. The company is responsive. Changes and updates take time, but it is still better than most other options for us.

FindingMenno likes this.